[forge-dev] JPA setup command question

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Mon Nov 24 08:26:55 EST 2014

Right, I think this makes sense. We might need to add more tests under
these conditions. This area sure needs a bit of improvement.

It looks like SAPHanaCloudPlatformContainer shouldn't be extending
JavaEEDefaultContainer, afaik that is only meant to be extended by
implementations of JavaEE servers (TomEE, Wildfly, EAP, Weblogic,
GlassFish).