[forge-dev] Adding methods to the CommandController

Antonio Goncalves antonio.mailing at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 04:23:57 EST 2015

Hi all,

I'm investigating how to refactor UICommands in the best way (see the
analysis in https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-2109). But before
refactoring, I would like to add a stronger test coverage so I make sure I
don't break things.

I was looking at CommandController that list of the command inputs :

Map<String, InputComponent<?, ?>> *getInputs*();

I would like to add the following commands

InputComponent<?, ?> *getInput*(String input); // returns one input
boolean *hasInput*(String input); // checks if the input is present

What do you think ?

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect and Java Champion