[forge-dev] UIValidator

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 08:08:50 EST 2015

Hi folks,

George, we are talking here about Soro's issue, the one that you reported
in the JIRA. About mine, you were right that the environment variable was
not set.

I guess that the validator *is* called. At least from the stack trace in
the JIRA, I see that the error happens while calling the AbstractUICommand
validate method. Most probably the exception escapes and just gets logged.

Maybe if you add catch clause for a RuntimeException to the validator, it
will work.

Cheers,
Ivan