[forge-dev] Hackergarten Devoxx.FR

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:23:01 EST 2015

Hi folks,

If the Forge HoL is approved, then me and Koen will also join Devoxx.FR.

About the Hackergarten: I am +100 for doing that. I think though that we
should change a little bit the traditional Hackergarten rules. They say
that there should be some project leads that give the developers the task
along with some hints on how to work on it. I guess we will do without the
leads, or at least they will not be together with us live (sorry, Koen, I
am not underestimating you, but we'll need some more hands I think ;)). So
we can all act as developers.

WDYT?

Cheers,
Ivan

P.S. I am keeping my fingers crossed as well ;)