[forge-dev] Forge meeting minutes - 2015-06-30

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 11:16:04 EDT 2015

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 14:01:52 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-06-30-14.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Status updates  (gastaldi, 14:04:23)
   * last week I was on DevNation/RH Summit and released Forge
     2.17.0.Alpha2 with some awesome fixes (this release was not
     published in the website)  (gastaldi, 14:05:18)
   * I had my talk on Forge at #DevoxxUK in front of lot of people who
     were very interested and gave me nice feedback  (agoncal, 14:06:28)
   * Antoine Sabot Durant wants to join us to the Hands on Lab for Devoxx
     Marocco  (agoncal, 14:06:58)
   * I've submitted the Forge Hands on Lab for Devoxx BE (adding soro and
     koen without asking ;o)  (agoncal, 14:07:23)
   * Last week I was with gastaldi at RHSummit and DevNation presenting
     forge at a session and a lab  (lincolnthree, 14:07:42)
   * we're resuming to our normal duties today, we apologize for being
     absent in the past week  (gastaldi, 14:11:39)

* Priorities  (gastaldi, 14:12:22)
   * Website: We'll remove the addon modal and move to their own pages
     (gastaldi, 14:15:15)
   * Website: we need to implement Advanced Search  (gastaldi, 14:15:30)
   * we'll focus on finishing the Website this week  (gastaldi, 14:20:21)

* GSoC  (gastaldi, 14:20:42)
   * This week is GSoC Midterm evaluation time. We'll see what our fellow
     students Devanshu and addonis1990 did and based on their work will
     decide if they pass it or not  (gastaldi, 14:21:59)
   * The Forge GSoC projects this year are: Docker and Database Migration
     addons  (gastaldi, 14:22:38)
   * LINK: https://github.com/forge/docker-addon and
     https://github.com/forge/db-migration-addon respectively  (gastaldi,
     14:23:01)

* website status  (gastaldi, 14:25:17)

* stacks, addons, firing events on facets, and roaster  (gastaldi,
   14:26:45)
   * Facet Events are already implemented in Forge 2.17.0.Alpha2
     (gastaldi, 14:27:06)

Meeting ended at 15:11:10 UTC.

Action Items
------------