[forge-dev] Forge meeting minutes - 2015-05-05

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue May 5 11:37:33 EDT 2015

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 14:00:51 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-05-05-14.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (gastaldi, 14:01:10)

* Priorities  (gastaldi, 14:03:41)
   * The website is a priority, but slides for the upcoming conferences
     are too :)  (gastaldi, 14:04:17)
   * In the next weeks I'll have 2 talks on CDI+Forge, and one talk on
     Forge only  (agoncal, 14:06:28)
   * I'll have a talk about CDI 2.0 next week  (gastaldi, 14:06:47)
   * Website is still priority #1 :)  (lincolnthree, 14:07:48)
   * The last lecture in the Sofia University about Java EE will
     summarize everything by showing showing Forge. As always in the last
     4 years  (ivannov, 14:09:31)
   * the Website is almost done, still need to re-structure the docs YAML
     and fix some layout issues  (gastaldi, 14:14:04)
   * I will add Github issues to the website with the remaining tasks, in
     case someone wants to help me :)  (gastaldi, 14:19:35)

* Stacks support  (gastaldi, 14:20:20)
   * we'll keep the JIRA open and each one brings some thoughts till it's
     clearer  (gastaldi, 14:38:51)

* Wildfly Swarm support  (gastaldi1, 14:39:26)
   * LINK: https://github.com/forge/furnace-cdi/pull/7   (gastaldi,
     15:03:57)

* Status report  (gastaldi, 15:14:53)
   * I am split working in the slides, in the website and fixing Forge
     JIRAs  (gastaldi, 15:15:41)
   * I am starting to work on slides soon, still working on windup slides
     first  (lincolnthree, 15:16:59)
   * LINK: https://github.com/jeffknupp/sandman   (gastaldi, 15:33:23)

Meeting ended at 15:36:35 UTC.

Action Items