[forge-dev] Forge meeting minutes - 2015-05-19

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue May 19 11:26:01 EDT 2015

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 14:06:07 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2015/forge.2015-05-19-14.06.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (gastaldi, 14:06:53)

* Status  (gastaldi, 14:09:54)
   * I am mostly stuck in Windup land. Haven't done much lately. I had a
     F2F meeting so I was out all last week.  (lincolnthree, 14:10:05)
   * Last week I was fixing some bugs for my talk in TDC and getting
     ready for the next release  (gastaldi, 14:10:36)
   * Managed to kill a few JIRAs about adding new Java EE commands
     (agoncal, 14:11:09)

* New release  (gastaldi, 14:23:29)
   * Forge 2.16.1.Final will be out today!  (gastaldi, 14:23:45)
   * The new website is targeted to be launched before Red Hat Summit
     (June 23rd)  (gastaldi, 14:36:36)

* Website  (gastaldi, 14:42:36)
   * The new website is targeted to be launched before Red Hat Summit
     (June 23rd)  (gastaldi, 14:42:52)

* Upcoming conferences  (gastaldi, 14:42:59)
   * Forge Tools In Action at BreizCamp (France - June)  (agoncal,
     14:43:40)
   * Forge talk at DevoxxUK (UK - June)  (agoncal, 14:43:56)

* Refactoring commands (aggregation vs inheritance)  (gastaldi,
   14:49:09)

Meeting ended at 15:24:58 UTC.

Action Items
------------