[forge-dev] JDK 8

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:40:17 EDT 2015

Hi Geroge,

That's wonderful! Finally we can rewrite all those anonymous inner classes
with lambdas. And use streams. And sometimes Optional in the APIs :)

Do you plan to remove this from the root pom:

<plugin>
   <configuration>
      <argLine>-Xms256m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=160m</argLine>
   </configuration>
</plugin>

It doesn't make sense anymore. But has been bugging me all the time when I
try to build Forge with Java 9 (it's an error there).

Cheers,
Ivan