[forge-dev] Facet origin missing for UISelectOne labels

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 01:13:30 EST 2016

Gotcha!

So after instead of:

chosenFacet.install();

I did:

facetFactory.install(getSelectedProject(uiExecutionContext), chosenFacet);

Everything worked like a charm!

Thanks, George, for the quick reaction! :)

On a side note, what is wrong with the addon configuration, so that if I
need to test any change I do in the impl module, I have to mvn clean
*install* and only then run the test from tests module?