[forge-dev] Forge meeting minutes - 16/02/2016

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Feb 16 10:38:13 EST 2016

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 15:14:01 UTC. The full logs are available
athttp://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2016/forge.2016-02-16-15.14.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (gastaldi, 15:14:07)

* Status and Priorities  (gastaldi, 15:18:14)
  * I have been in the F2F meeting in Brno last week, that's why we
    haven't had a meeting last week  (gastaldi, 15:18:36)
  * Forge 3.0.0.CR1 is scheduled to be released today  (gastaldi,
    15:19:03)
  * There is a minor change that should be updated in our docs regarding
    the creation of Forge addon projects. FORGE-2597 renames the `--type
    addon` to `--type forge-addon` option name in project-new for
    consistency purposes  (gastaldi, 15:20:11)
  * I am working with Joshua Wilson on a Forge Initializr, based on
    http://start.spring.io/  (gastaldi, 15:21:56)

Meeting ended at 15:36:10 UTC.

Action Items
------------