[forge-dev] Forge meeting minutes

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 12:07:59 EST 2016

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 15:09:36 UTC. The full logs are available
athttp://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2016/forge.2016-01-19-15.09.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (gastaldi, 15:10:26)

* Status update and priorities  (gastaldi, 15:12:21)
  * Forge 3.0.0.Beta3 (yes, you read that right) is now released. This
    version fixes some issues that the fabric8 team had and also uses a
    Furnace version targeted at JDK 8  (gastaldi, 15:13:44)
  * ACTION: gastaldi will work on the 3.0.0.Beta3 announcement blog post
    (gastaldi, 15:14:14)
  * Right now my current priority is to make sure that the Hands-on-lab
    works on Forge 3. I am updating the docs too  (gastaldi, 15:15:52)

* Branding Forge  (gastaldi, 15:20:45)
  * ACTION: gastaldi will schedule a Hangout during the F2F meeting in
    Brno to discuss about Forge's Branding  (gastaldi, 15:53:58)

Meeting ended at 15:56:57 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* gastaldi will work on the 3.0.0.Beta3 announcement blog post
* gastaldi will schedule a Hangout during the F2F meeting in Brno to
  discuss about Forge's Branding

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* gastaldi
  * gastaldi will work on the 3.0.0.Beta3 announcement blog post
  * gastaldi will schedule a Hangout during the F2F meeting in Brno to
    discuss about Forge's Branding
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)