[forge-dev] No download link for Forge 2

Ivan St. Ivanov ivan.st.ivanov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:59:37 EST 2016

Hi everybody,

I wanted to download Forge 2 in order to test an addon that we are doing in
Bulgarian JUG. So I went to the website http://forge.jboss.org/download and
clicked the Download link for Linux. I expected that this will download
Forge 2 for two reasons: 1) it is our latest final version (3 is still in
beta), 2) there is a separate download link for Forge 3 on the top of the
page. But the version that I got was Forge 3.

So, I'm wondering, if we still have a link to download Forge 1.x, isn't it
a good idea to have the same for Forge 2 as well?

Cheers,
Ivan

P.S. I built it manually by checking out one of the Forge 2 tags