<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <br>
    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
      charset=ISO-8859-1">
    <pre style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; white-space: pre-wrap;">==============
#forge Meeting
==============


Meeting started by lincolnthree at 14:59:31 UTC. The full logs are
available at
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2013/forge.2013-03-06-14.59.log.html">http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2013/forge.2013-03-06-14.59.log.html</a>
.



Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (lincolnthree, 15:01:16)
  * Forge 2 Status  (lincolnthree, 15:01:29)
  * x-Project Scaffold meetings?  (lincolnthree, 15:02:27)

* Forge 2.0 Status  (lincolnthree, 15:04:06)
  * Forge 2 Alpha1 target release date Mar 15th  (lincolnthree,
    15:15:53)
  * HELP:   (lincolnthree, 15:19:15)
  * AGREED: We will try CTRL-5 as Forge 2 hotkey for a while
    (lincolnthree, 15:19:34)

* x-Project Scaffold Meetings  (lincolnthree, 15:20:05)
  * ACTION: Discuss the new scaffold plugin with the x-project scaffold
    team  (vineetreynolds, 15:39:52)
  * ACTION: Resolve the bidi and cyclical relationship problem with the
    rest plugin. Coordinate with Koen on changes to options
    (vineetreynolds, 15:40:35)
  * ACTION: Communicate test-harness-web requirements to x-project
    scaffold team  (vineetreynolds, 15:40:59)
  * ACTION: review tests with aerogear  (sblanc, 15:41:35)
  * ACTION: Decide on the browser support matrix for wfk constituents
    that have scaffold providers  (vineetreynolds, 15:45:51)
  * ACTION: Email engineering ops to enquire of browser support in
    Jenkins  (vineetreynolds, 15:47:51)

Meeting ended at 15:50:08 UTC.




Action Items
------------
* Discuss the new scaffold plugin with the x-project scaffold team
* Resolve the bidi and cyclical relationship problem with the rest
  plugin. Coordinate with Koen on changes to options
* Communicate test-harness-web requirements to x-project scaffold team
* review tests with aerogear
* Decide on the browser support matrix for wfk constituents that have
  scaffold providers
* Email engineering ops to enquire of browser support in Jenkins




Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * Discuss the new scaffold plugin with the x-project scaffold team
  * Resolve the bidi and cyclical relationship problem with the rest
    plugin. Coordinate with Koen on changes to options
  * Communicate test-harness-web requirements to x-project scaffold team
  * review tests with aerogear
  * Decide on the browser support matrix for wfk constituents that have
    scaffold providers
  * Email engineering ops to enquire of browser support in Jenkins




People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* lincolnthree (66)
* vineetreynolds (60)
* gastaldi (31)
* koentsje (27)
* jbossbot (12)
* jbott (6)
* sblanc (4)




Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>