[forge-users] faq?

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:26:10 EDT 2011

Hi Brian,

If you get stuck, try pressing <TAB> or press <ENTER> and you will be
prompted for the missing arguments, with a list of available options.

In this case, however, just type:

 persistence setup --provider HIBERNATE --container JBOSS_AS6

> Hope this helps!

~Lincoln

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 10:18 AM, brian <brianx at vt.edu> wrote:

> Hi folks I'm just getting started using
>
> http://docs.jboss.org/forge/1.0.0.Alpha3/reference/en-US/html_single/#forge-generate.webapp.javaee
>
> and step 4, the persistence, is a little vague to me syntactically:  how
> about an example, say using Hib and JB6?
>
> I'm sure there's a FAQ, and this question is possibly on it.  Can
> someone point me at it?
>
> Thanks in advance.  Looking forward to using Forge!
> -Brian

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com