[forge-users] faq?

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:52:10 EDT 2011

Unfortunately the database reverse-engineering plugin is still under
development. We actually have it working, but the plugin was never released
or updated for Alpha3. Actually, I think Max has things mostly done, if
you're interested you might be able to get it working pretty easily using
the plugin writing section of the guide:

http://docs.jboss.org/forge/1.0.0.Alpha3/reference/en-US/html_single/#forge.plugin.dev

Max, what would you say it would take to get this working on Alpha3? Is
Hibernate-tools in maven yet?

~Lincoln

--
Lincoln Baxter, III