[forge-users] [forge-dev] add-constraint command

Kevin Pollet pollet.kevin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 04:18:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

First I apologize for this very late response!

I hope you have found the way to use this command or the validation plugin is not user friendly ;) The context for the add-constraint command is the Java class. When you add a constraint you have to specify where your constraint will be added (eg. add-constraint NotNull --onProperty foo).

Maybe this could be a great feature to make this plugin contextual. I mean when you are on a class/field/method this constraint will be added automatically on the current resource.

--Kevin