[forge-users] generate-entities just generates way to plain ojo's

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 20:29:39 EDT 2011

Also!

Regarding enhancing the scaffolding: *Please Do!* We have not put much
effort in to it at this point, so if you like, go ahead and join
forge-dev at lists.jboss.org if you have questions comments or just want to
bounce ideas around :)

Thanks!
~Lincoln

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Ronald van Kuijk <rvkuijk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've seen issue https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAMFORGE-46 being
> resolved, So I thought I'd give it a try. Building forge from source and
> adding all relevant plugins from source as well (to make sure I have all the
> latests things), I tried:
>
> generate-entities --driver com.mysql.jdbc.Driver --url jdbc:mysql://
> 127.0.0.1:3306/forge-test --dialect
> org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5InnoDBDialect --user **** --password ****
>
> After putting the driver in the pom of the dist project (where is
> $FORGE_HOME/lib? setting it to whatever seems not to work) I get some
> classes. However, they are in no way entities. No annotations whatsover Not
> even a @Entity, let alone @ID, @Column where needed, nothing, only composite
> keys are generated and many2one and one2many relations are detected. Any
> idea what I might be doing wrong?
>
> I'm using:
>
>    - MySQL 5.1.56
>    - java version "1.6.0_20"
>    OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.9.7)
>    (fedora-52.1.9.7.fc14-i386)
>    OpenJDK Server VM (build 19.0-b09, mixed mode)
>    - maven 3.0.2
>    - MySQL driver 5.1.16
>
> Anybody any ideas? Using the latest jboss tools from eclipse 3.6.1 it works
> perfectly
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ronald
> (working on creating a primefaces plugin and extending the
> richfaces/metawidget/scaffolding and enhancing the hibernate plugin for
> dao's)

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com