[forge-users] generate-entities just generates way to plain ojo's

Ronald van Kuijk rvkuijk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 04:30:32 EDT 2011

2011/6/14 Lincoln Baxter, III <lincolnbaxter at gmail.com>

> Also!
>
> Regarding enhancing the scaffolding: *Please Do!* We have not put much
> effort in to it at this point,

I've already succeeded in generating a plain 'datatable' view of entities
with metawidget. I need to make it a little more configurable and get the
'edit' button back at the end of the line.

Next is to make it a nice datatable with primefaces (and of course richfaces
although I do not use that myself anymore, sorry guys).

Once this works, I'll try to get parent-child relations in there. Not sure
if that can/will work with metawidget, but I'll give it a try (Mayb**e
Richard Kenne* Richard* ard of Metawidget can join in a little).

Only after that, I'll try to make one without metawidget since you often
want more control over the datatable, ajax stuff, input controls etc than
metawidget gives you (but I *do* like metawidget)

> so if you like, go ahead and join forge-dev at lists.jboss.org if you have
> questions comments or just want to bounce ideas around :)

I will.

Already forked the project on github (www.github.org/kukel) but still have
to get to grips with the different way of working with git (svn and cvs)