[forge-users] Any update for metawidget-forge-scaffold?

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:43:30 EST 2011

Hi Paul,

We are currently working on a major upgrade to the Metawidget scaffold.
This should resolve your issues, but it's not in the SNAPSHOTs yet.

It's in the master branch, but I broke some tests and it hasn't been
deployed yet. (bad Lincoln!)

If necessary, you can always use maven <exclusions> to override the
dependency versions pulled in by this JAR.

I hope this helps, sorry for the wait, we should have it out soon,
~Lincoln

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Paul Keogh <paul.keogh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a later version than 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT available that uses Seam
> 3.1.Beta4 ?
>
> The reason I ask is that deployments to as7 have this problem with Seam
> 3.0.0;
>

> http://www.seamframework.org/Community/SeamTransactionInterceptorCouldNotFindTransactionInJboss7
>
> I have tried upgrading seam-persistence to beta4 along with solder,
> logging and transaction but then I run into;
>
> WeldService: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException:
> WELD-001409 Ambiguous dependencies for type [ELContext] with
> qualifiers
>
> type errors.
>
> Thanks,

Lincoln Baxter, III