[forge-users] Forge find-plugin hangs if used behind a proxy

Giancarlo Pioli gcpioli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:44:27 EDT 2011

I am not familiar with proxies too but I have taken a quick look at the
source of PluginUtil.java and it seems that there should be a parameters
that is used to pass proxy info to DefaultHttpClient

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/httpclient/apidocs/org/apache/http/conn/params/ConnRoutePNames.html#DEFAULT_PROXY
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core-ga/httpcore/apidocs/org/apache/http/HttpHost.html?is-external=true

There are any other place in the source where DefaultHttpClient is used?

Bye.

Giancarlo Pioli