[forge-users] Publishing corporate plugin

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:49:36 EDT 2011

Hi Adrian,

We currently only support a single Plugin Repository; however, supporting
multiple configured repositories wouldn't be difficult. If you'd like to add
the feature I'm sure it wouldn't be hard! Sorry it's not there for you right
away, but we have a lot of critical things to work on before we get to this
one. I'll be glad to help you if you want to do this!

Is that something you'd be interested in? It shouldn't take very long, maybe
a few hours once you are set up and able to build the code on your computer.
I have a few ideas for how I'd do this very simply.

~Lincoln

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 6:04 AM, Adrian Gonzalez <adr_gonzalez at yahoo.fr>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to have a private 'Central Plugin Index' to host and search
> our private plugins ?
>
> For the moment, forge uses
> https://raw.github.com/forge/plugin-repository/master/repository.yaml.
>
> Can we chain another one (and afterwards manage our own yaml by hand for
> instance ;) ) ?
> If not, can we replace the default yaml URL by a custom one (and afterwards
> I'll copy the original into the custom one - youch ugly ;) ).
>
> Thanks !

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com