[forge-users] how to upgrage forge project to seam 3.1.0.Beta4

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:20:35 EDT 2011

I think you should be able to go into your POM.xml and override the version
for Seam. If you are using a newer scaffold that defines the Seam
dependencies for you, then you'll need to use maven "exclusions" to block
those transitive dependencies, then re-include Seam 4 in your own POM.

Since we are not finished with the scaffold, we don't have a good upgrade
plan in place here yet, sorry!
~Lincoln

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 5:34 AM, ansar basha
<ansarbasha.uk at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm using jboss tools with forge to work on my seam 3 application, if any
> can help me to know on how to upgrage forge project to seam 3.1.0.Beta4.
>
> thanks
> ansar

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com