[forge-users] Scaffolding with Richfaces

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:44:31 EDT 2011

Hi Aron,

The richfaces plugin is supposed to configure an existing scaffold, but this
feature may not be working at the moment. We are working on some bigger
improvements to the scaffold, soon, so I'm not sure if this will work again
in the near future. For now, I'd recommend configuring the metawidget.xml
file yourself (I believe instructions can be found here
http://metawidget.org ) Sorry, this is a feature that we have not perfected
yet :( we need help. but if you do figure out how to get the plugin working
again, we would appreciate it!

~Lincoln

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Aron Mertineit
<amertineit at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Is there a possibility to change the scaffold type to Richfaces?
> I already installed the richfaces plugin. The argument "--scaffoldType
> richfaces" returns an error.

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com