[forge-users] Hibernate Tools Plugin - SLF4J Error

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:51:30 EDT 2011

Hmmm. Actually we have no way of supplying Jars to plugins anymore. This
poses a problem for the Hibernate tools plugin. This will need investigation
:(

You could (in theory) add a JAR to the plugin module where it is installed:

.forge/plugins/org/jboss/hibernate/forge/hibernate-tools-plugin/dependencies/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-***

and also add that jar as a resource in the module.xml file

.forge/plugins/org/jboss/hibernate/forge/hibernate-tools-plugin/dependencies/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-***/modules.xml

That should do it, sorry it's not easier :(

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAMFORGE-336

~Lincoln

--
Lincoln Baxter, III