[forge-users] Forge 1.0.0.SNAPSHOT incompatible with forge plugin repository

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Thu Sep 29 18:15:51 EDT 2011

Hi Lincoln,
yes, the zipped version started without fail, but
     - I used the repository URL
https://raw.github.com/forge/plugin-repository/master/repository.yaml
         I had to create the "DEFFAULT_PLUGIN_REPO" too to make forge
recognize the entry
     - the plugins could be installed, but on "forge list-plugins" none
where shown, so I am a bit uneasy if it really worked

I created a new webapp and tried to deploy it. I got a
DefinitionException and the deployment failed:

Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DefinitionException: WELD-001103
Cannot declare qualifiers on stereotype interface
org.jboss.forge.QueuedEvent
         at
org.jboss.weld.metadata.cache.StereotypeModel.checkBindings(StereotypeModel.java:103)

Could you pleas help with this error?

Thanks and gratulations to this great project,
Thomas