[forge-users] Forge Persistence Seam Plugin Problem

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:10:53 EST 2012

Hi Terson,

Can you tell if the Seam Persistence plugin created an
EntityManagerProducer? Also, did you set up basic Java Persistence?

Perhaps it would be easier if you attached your project to this thread, so
we can take a look.

Thanks,
Lincoln

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Terson Junior <trigaud at gmail.com> wrote:

> I followed the steps in the video "Forge Persistence  Seam Plugin" but
> whenever I put @Inject EntityManager entityManager get this error message.
>
> *org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408 Unsatisfied
> dependencies for type [EntityManager] with qualifiers [@Default] at
> injection point [[field] @Inject br.com.agregou.Controlador.entityManager],
> **ERROR***
>
> I'm using Forge *1.0.0.CR2* and *org.jboss.seam.persistence:
> seam-3.1.0.Final*
>
> I've tried running in Jboss 7.1.0, 7.0.2 and 6.1.0 but in none of the
> servers worked;
>
> Using @PersistenceContext always work. I followed step by step the video
> and have searched the internet for the solution but could not solve the
> problem.
>
> I'm trying to migrate from Seam 2.2.2 to Seam 3.1.0 but stopped with this
> problem.
>
> Someone help me?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Terson - trigaud at gmail.com
>
> Sorry for bad english, google helped me to translate :-)

Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com
http://scrumshark.com
"Keep it Simple"