[forge-users] Error forge - create project

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:59:13 EDT 2012

Hmmm.

I assume that you're running Forge from within JBoss Tools or JBDS? I can
only think of one scenario when this might occur, and it's when a project
exists in the directory you ask for already. Does this occur with all new
projects or just the one with the name/directory that you're asking for?

Could you paste your console output?

Thanks,
Lincoln

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Luis Sancho <ls20sanchez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, please help me .
>
> When I create a project to forge get the following message and does not
> succeed, it stops and never completes. The message is "The forge runtime
> created the project in the workspace root. Such a project can not be
> imported. Do you want to remove the artifact created?"
>
> I`m Using  Mac OS Lion (10.7.2)
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> --
> Luis Sancho