[forge-users] Forge 2: Events while editing entities ? Incremental updates?

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Fri Oct 25 14:50:43 EDT 2013

Hello,

i just stumbled into Forge and especially Forge2 and i am very excited about your project.

My question is:

Is it possible to define dependend artifacts for entities (e.g. Service or View) that get automatically updated if my entities are edited?
Is there something like a model behind the forge facades which my addon could use to provide my own generators with input for updating components?

Any pointers on how to write a addon that generates  code from project specific templates based on my entities would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Hendrik

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/843224#843224