[forge-users] Forge 2.12 - How to install add-ons ?

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Tue Dec 2 08:57:23 EST 2014

George,

There is no any forge subdirectory in org.jboss.arquillian folder of my maven repository. This is the reason it cannot be accessed {emoticon:class=jive_macro jive_emote|src=https://static.jboss.org/developer/6.0.3.60ddddd/images/emoticons/happy.png|__jive_emoticon_name=happy}. Looking in the output listing I'm seeing things like:

[WARNING] Cannot get the branch information from the git repository:
Detecting the current branch failed: 'git' n'est pas reconnu en tant que commande interne
ou externe, un programme ex‚cutable ou un fichier de commandes.

meaning tha git is not recognized as an internal or external command or executable file. I wasn't aware that having a GIT install is a pre-requisite to run addon-install-from-git. Please advise.

Kind regards,

Nicolas

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/912127#912127