[forge-users] when i install my Plugin into the Forge environment, it gives error

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Thu Jan 2 09:55:39 EST 2014

Hi Vineet,

Thanks for your reply.
The plugin had command but was duplicate of primeface(install-example-facelet)
command.i have modified it to as follows:

@Command("install-example-spring")
*public* *void* installExampleSpring(*final*
PipeOut pipeOut) {

..

}

When I recreated plugin and made it available to Forge,it
gave below output where it lastly says” The following plugins have been
activated: [springplugin]

“:

However,wheni run command “springplugin installExampleSpring”,it
neither creates SpringService java file(which is implementation of this command method) nor it gives any error in console.it just gives the
same prompt again.pfa output of this command mentioned here(forge-plugin*.png) and project.

pfa plugin recreation console output also
Could you kindly let me know how to resolve the same.

1. Thanks.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/851331#851331