[forge-users] scaffolding internationalization

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Jan 7 23:32:17 EST 2014

Hi Jose!

Awesome! To contribute back to the community all you have to do is to submit a pull-request in Github to the 2.0 branch (if it's a forge 2.x issue) or the master branch ( if it's a forge 1.x issue).

This is the contributing guide: https://github.com/forge/core/blob/2.0/CONTRIBUTING.md

It is also available in our website: http://forge.jboss.org/docs/get_involved/contribute.html#content

If you have any questions, feel free to reach us through the forums or in #forge IRC channel in irc.freenode.net

Best Regards,

George Gastaldi