[forge-users] Error when generate-entities using Forge 2 in

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Thu Jan 16 11:36:25 EST 2014

 JBoss Tools 4.1.1 in Eclipse Kepler

Thank you, Lincoln.

In the post Forge hibernate plugin not work with 10g Release 10.2.0.1.0 (/t=
hread/205525)=C2=A0 at 2012, Koen wrote:

+Hi Alcides,+

+This is a known issue due to a problem in the version of Hibernate Tools t=
hat the Hibernate Tools Forge plugin is using. Last week we finally release=
d Hibernate Tools 4.0.0.CR1, 3.4.0.CR2 and 3.6.0.CR1 for which this issue s=
hould have disappeared. I will update the dependencies in the Hibernate Too=
ls Forge plugin shortly so that we finally can generate entities for Oracle=
 ;-)+

+Thanks for your patience!+

+Cheers,+
+Koen+