[forge-users] New Command isn't picked up by Forge 2.0 in my addon

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Fri Jan 31 13:28:22 EST 2014

Hi George,

I would like to add some parts of the log file (only 5 lines) but I get some error about frequency limit.

Anyway, I don't see any error in the log file, only the module and the 3 dependencies that I have specified underneath it.
And a bit further the message that the container is started.

I see only a warning about UserTransaction which is not available, but this is on the org.jboss.forge.addon:templates addon.

I'll create a minimal project to reproduce the issue.

Rudy

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/855779#855779