[forge-users] Forge 2 jpa generate entities failure

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Fri Jul 11 00:36:29 EDT 2014

Thanks for your response Lincoln.  When there was no response I stopped trying to make forge 2 work and I took a different approach ....

I'm looking forward to getting back to forge 2 especially the latest version.

I would be willing to participate in a database reverse engineering tutorial ....

Currently I am in the middle of a project that I can't set aside and I don't expect to be available for new fun until late next week....

Gerry

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/880965#880965