[forge-users] forge application security
sbryzak at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 17:58:09 EST 2014
These are the features currently planned for the PicketLink Forge Addon:
1) Adding the PicketLink dependencies to the project
2) Generating a custom Identity Model (this allows you to more easily
tweak which state you store for your users)
3) Generate a JPA entity schema for an identity model - this goes hand
in hand with 2).
4) Generate the IDM configuration
5) Generate the login bean classes (basically sets up all the
server-side requirements for authentication)
6) Generate a login form (client side - JSF, HTML5, other view
7) Generate RESTful interfaces for authentication
8) Create an @Admin typesafe security binding using Deltaspike
9) Setup multi-tenancy support if required.
Basically the addon will trivialize the setup for PicketLink, creating
all the necessary classes and views to meet the needs of a typical
application's security requirements.
You can track progress in JIRA:
On 07/03/14 00:14, Lincoln Baxter, III wrote:
> Hey Shane,
> What features will the new picketlink forge add on provide?
> Will it do simple IDM setup?
> Lincoln Baxter's Droid
> "Keep it Simple"
> On Mar 4, 2014 8:04 PM, <forge-users at lists.jboss.org
> <mailto:forge-users at lists.jboss.org>> wrote:
> Thanks George for your suggestion.
> I spent my whole day reading the PicketLink doc and testing all
> quickstarts ... it's very difficult to get started..
> I agree, it's very powerful security framework, but for people who
> just need a simple identity management for java ee 6 web app, I
> think it's very complicated.
> Posted by forums
> Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/860665#860665
> forge-users mailing list
> forge-users at lists.jboss.org <mailto:forge-users at lists.jboss.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the forge-users