[forge-users] And what about being able to generate methods ?

Antonio Goncalves antonio.mailing at gmail.com
Wed May 14 18:31:19 EDT 2014

Hum... not sure about that. A jpa-new-method could bring lifecycle (e.g.
@PostPersist, @PreRemove...), a cdi-new-method or ejb-new-method could
bring lifecycle (@PostConstruct, @PreDestroy) or Interceptor, but
java-new-method doesn't bring any of those (and I'm sure we could find
other example, that's why I think we should keep them seperate)