[forge-users] Forge 2.12 - How to install add-ons ?

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Fri Nov 28 13:14:17 EST 2014

Hello Nicolas,

We have an open JIRA to introduce that functionality back ([FORGE-1747] 'addon-install' command should accept simpler (consolidated) arguments - JBoss Issue Tracker (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1747))
All addons are listed here: http://forge.jboss.org/addons, together with instructions on how to download it.

If you are unsure of what a parameter does, type the following: *man <COMMAND_NAME>* eg: man addon-install-from-git
As this addon is not separated into modules, you can use the following to install it:

*+addon-install-from-git --url+* *+https://github.com/forge/addon-arquillian.git+* (https://github.com/forge/addon-arquillian.git)

About the connection error, are you behind a proxy? I tried here and succeeded on installing it.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/911855#911855