[forge-users] Forge tools not working!

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Fri Oct 10 08:35:20 EDT 2014

Hello Koen,

I verified that Forge Tools are installed by looking up feature with id 'org.jboss.tools.forge.feare' but still do not find an option to bind 'Run a Forge command' under  'Eclipse->Preferences->General->Keys' and I do not see a forge console under Jboss perspective in eclipse.
I have followed the right install process for both eclipse Luna and jboss tools development version (4.2.0 CR1) but some how I am not able to find any way to use Forge tools wizard or console.

Thanks.

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/906673#906673