[forge-users] ROASTER: Using the formatter (feedback)

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Mon Oct 27 12:16:32 EDT 2014

Hi Jeremie,

I was referring to changing the org.jboss.forge.roaster.model.util.Formatter.format(Properties, JavaClassSource) implementation.
Also, adding a method in JavaSourceFacet (or another facet - TBD) to return the Properties needed for this method.

About my current setup, I work in the Roaster sources with Eclipse Luna and use the formatter provided in core/eclipse-code-formatter-profile.xml at master · forge/core · GitHub (https://github.com/forge/core/blob/master/eclipse-code-formatter-profile.xml)

Best Regards,

George Gastaldi

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/908186#908186