[forge-users] org.jboss.forge.furnace.exception.ContainerException

Daniel Cunha danielsoro at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:45:20 EST 2015

Hi Jeff,

Well..

Windup 2.1.0.Final run with Forge 2.14.0.Final
I don't know, but, maybe some the compatibility problem. (You run this
addon in Forge 2.13.0.Final)
I think that this api-version defined in your install.xml is a some
validation/rule for furnance container. Really, I don't know.

About it, I think that Lincoln or George can to talk better.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 6:23 AM,  <forge-users at lists.jboss.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>   I'm using JBDS8.0.2.GA with JBoss Forge 2.13.0.Final plugin installed.
>  After installing windup-2.1.0.Final add-ons through Forge and re-starting JBDS, the following exception is thrown:
>
> org.jboss.forge.furnace.exception.ContainerException: No services of type [org.jboss.forge.addon.convert.ConverterFactory] could be found in any started addons
>
> Attached to this discussion are:   1)  jbds log file that captures the stacktrace at startup   2) forge installed.xml
>
> any ideas ?
>
> thanks.  jeff
>
> Posted by forums
> Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/919426#919426