[forge-users] Is there any addon which creates stateless session beans?

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Tue Feb 24 06:15:45 EST 2015

Hello,
By this "forge uses extended transaction type and stateful session beans by default"
I mean if you create new forge project, create your entities and then scaffold them, forge creates stateful session beans and inject an extended persistence context in them by default. I want to generate stateless session beans instead. so that generated codes includes separated CDI beans, stateless session beans and xhtmls .

I remove previous generated forge.log to check the exception log but forge doesn't create it again.
this exception "Addon com.builder:statelessBuilder-beta,1.0.0-SNAPSHOT could not be installed." occurred but ~/.forge/log/ is empty !

thanks

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/919779#919779