[forge-users] ClassLoading - how to make every class (in the visited project) accessible ?

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Fri Feb 27 04:34:44 EST 2015

Hello George,

By P2 I meant second project.
Context :
 * 2 projects in the workspace, first is the addon, the second is where the addon is used, say a maven based webapp with jaxrs endpoints.
 * My goal here is to generate SOAPUI xml out of the java interfaces that sport the JAXRS annotations

I used your addon in the simplistic way.
Definitely have to dig the question of scanners and do some tests to see if I can .

Cheers,

Jérôme

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/920135#920135