[forge-users] Who wants to review a tutorial on "Creating and

forge-users at lists.jboss.org forge-users at lists.jboss.org
Fri Mar 6 14:44:11 EST 2015

 testing a command that creates Java code" ?

I'd be interested in trying the tutorial from the perspective of someone who has never used Forge and who had to look it up to find out what it does. I do teach EE so I will understand what it trying to do {emoticon:class=jive_macro_emoticon jive_macro jive_emote|src=https://static.jboss.org/developer/6.0.3.60ddddd/images/emoticons/wink.png|__jive_emoticon_name=wink}

Posted by forums
Original post: https://developer.jboss.org/message/920822#920822