[gatein-dev] Confusion about editing documentation

Julien Viet julien at julienviet.com
Wed Nov 4 07:02:00 EST 2009

Indeed we need to clarify that no further documentation about GateIn
should go in any wiki.

Everything now is done in docbook.

Perhaps we don't have a page yet about how to contribute to
documentation (wether from employee of eXo or RH, or external). It
would be good to mention also the tools that can be used to work on
the documentation.