[gatein-dev] Modification to the build

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 04:49:52 EST 2009

As discussed earlier, now that the tests are run on all 'mvn install' it
requires an additional parameter.

While this is a constraint that will be removed in the future, currently
one need to set:
    exo.projects.directory.src and the build enforce the existence of
some directories.

I changed it slightly (and about to commit) so that anyone who checkout:
     http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/gatein/portal/trunk
doesn't have to create directories to match what was required.

It means that *if you defined exo.projects.directory.src before you now
need to change it to add /gatein/portal/trunk at the end*.

Said differently, Maven was checking for the existence of:
<file>${exo.projects.directory.src}/gatein/portal/trunk/web/portal/src/main/webapp</file>
and is now checking for:
<file>${exo.projects.directory.src}/web/portal/src/main/webapp</file>

I've tested locally and it works just fine, I may not be aware of other
use cases that require that parameter so please let me know if you face
an issue.

I've updated the readme.

Thanks,
Thomas.