[gatein-dev] [GateIn] Roll back revision 744 on identity & bug in jcr-core.

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 07:19:11 EST 2009

See Marko's email of the 17th, can we commit this into kernel before it
gets released ?
It has been month since Marko is trying to get attention on the MC
integration with little success so far.

Marko's changes aren't changing the way it works or interfering on
lifecycle it, it just add a way to inject MC beans into eXo Kernel.

Thomas.