[gatein-dev] [GateIn] Roll back revision 744 on identity & bug in jcr-core.

Marko Strukelj marko.strukelj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:57:35 EST 2009

There are 2 extra things to do:

1) Separate mc-integration code in its own module, so that container module
has no dependencies on mc-kernel artifacts.
This will require an additional reflection style invocation in one place,
but should not be a problem to do.

2) Add xml file configuration for marking certain components to use
mc-interception even though they are not marked as @InterceptMC
This will allow us to externally configure to mc-intercept components that
are part of exo-kernel and GateIn. We won't annotate these components in
advance. Application developers who want to integrate with their existing
mc-beans components will still use @InterceptMC. XML configuration will
override annotations.

I'm also working on release part of this. What's the status of exopackage
ATM?

http://svn.exoplatform.org/projects/utils/exopackage  (This one is actually
used in portal packaging/pkg)
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/gatein/portal/trunk/packaging/exopackage (???)
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/gatein/tools/packager  (This one seems the
latest, and being worked on - not used in packaging/pkg)

I have some changes in:

javascript/eXo/command/exobuild.js
  - introduced --integration-test option

javascript/eXo/server/JbossEar.js
  - introduced jbossas specific dependencies - only if --integration-test
option is on

javascript/eXo/projects/Product.js
  - added 'integrationTests' flag to elegantly communicate
--integration-test flag from exobuild.js to JbossEar.js

I'd like to make a branch so that others can try this. Where would be the
best place?

Cheers,

- marko