[gatein-dev] New jboss-parent pom

Arnaud HERITIER arnaud.heritier at exoplatform.com
Sun Nov 29 19:49:18 EST 2009

Hi,

   In this previous mail I made an error. Due to the fact that maven forks
itself to launch the deploy task on the tagged source code we have to pass
option though "-Darguments="
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/perform-mojo.html#arguments

  Thus in the case of gatein portal where arguments is already set to
"-Prelease,pkg-tomcat,pkg-jbossas
-Dmaven.test.skip=true" in its parent pom (
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/gatein/portal/trunk/pom.xml)
  the command line to use is :
  mvn release:perform -Darguments="-Prelease,pkg-tomcat,pkg-jbossas
-Dmaven.test.skip=true -Djboss.releases.repo.url
=file://THE_PATH_OF_YOUR_LOCAL_CHECKOUT"

  Sorry for the problem it created in the release of the beta3.

  Cheers,

Arnaud Héritier
Software Factory Manager
eXo platform - http://www.exoplatform.com