[gatein-dev] JIRA Cleanup

Boleslaw Dawidowicz boleslaw.dawidowicz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:42:22 EDT 2012

I started doing some JIRA cleanup. Situation is we had over 100 issues assigned for 3.4.0.Final were most were just pushed back release after release since the beginning… There are also like 250 issues without fix version and half of those weren't updated since end of 2010…

By a rule I'm going to just close 95% of issues that were not touched by Jan 1st 2011 as outdated. If I happen to close one of issues that you still find valid - please reopen it and set either 3.x or 4.x as a fix version.

After we reduce number of old issues we'll try to start doing more regular triage sessions to keep JIRA in order.

Thanks for understanding and cooperation. I know that some of those issues are still looking valid but assuming no one will be able to work on 2 year old issue for next 2 years… I hope you understand my point.

Bolek