[gatein-dev] SVN -> GIT identities

Julien Viet julien at julienviet.com
Wed Mar 7 04:04:32 EST 2012

Hi,

we are working on the migration of the portal svn repository to GIT and we need to link the svn identifiers to git identities.

I need your help to complete those (some may be out dated).

I published an online excel sheet to allow anyone to edit this file and correct the identity.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvM_noOJ_w0cdFJ3QXgxUEJnS0dRVUtCMy1rNGhjY3c

Please edit the file to change your ID to the correct Git identity.

If you have already a GitHub account you can link with your existing GitHub account, otherwise you should create an account.

The original values are like this:

julien_viet = julien_viet < julien_viet at mycompany.com>

It should be corrected to

julien_viet = Julien Viet <julien at julienviet.com>

that is taken from the .gitconfig file

[user]
        name = Julien Viet
        email = julien at julienviet.com

I need the identities to be corrected as soon as possible :-)

*anyone* with the link can edit the file.

thanks

Julien